Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Library conflict, shared memory

Re: Library conflict, shared memory

ak

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:06:04 +0100,
"news.dd.chalmers.se" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

//Hi
//
//I use a library called system-c i a project that likes to be compiled
//single-threaded and I would like to add shared memory capability. I found
//some nice code that works fine but only if compiled in multi-threaded dll
//mode.
//If I change the compile mode of any of these projects I get library
//conflicts. Does anyone have experience with this kind of mixing of
//libraries? How do I incorporate both projects? Is it possible at all or
//should I take another approach?
//
//Alternatively; does anyone know how to program simple, inter process shared
//memory without using threads and mutexes and such?
//
//Thanx a lot!
////Firas
//
//

Since you didnt specify what compiler OS it is a
bit difficult to help, on the other hand a simple
google search may help you:

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=e...e+Search&meta=