Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Animation in Online Help Files

Animation in Online Help Files

rbruno@csc.com

Has anyone ever added animation to online help? I
currently use Component One Doc-To-Help, and would like
to try adding some animation or automation to the help
files. I intend to save them as HTML files only, so
development in MSWord may be easier. Any suggestions for
sources of info?

Jeanie Decker \(MS\)

You might try the microsoft.public.helpauthoring group instead

news:548901c48a0f$0f4d8e60$(E-Mail Removed)...