Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 90 day eval software-how many installs allowed? (for learning) XP

90 day eval software-how many installs allowed? (for learning) XP

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWU=?=

Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP 90 day
evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

thanks.

TechGeekPro

On Aug 23, 2004 "Marie" blathered:

> Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP
> 90 day evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

Nope. You can screw it up, format, and reinstall to your hearts content.

--
Tech "Experimental Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Gerard Bok

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:40:59 -0500, TechGeekPro
<%username%@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 23, 2004 "Marie" blathered:
>
>> Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP
>> 90 day evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

>Nope. You can screw it up, format, and reinstall to your hearts content.

You probably mean 'Yep' here
He asks if the number is unlimited.....

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok

TechGeekPro

On Aug 24, 2004 "Gerard Bok" blathered:

> You probably mean 'Yep' here
> He asks if the number is unlimited.....

You are correct. Cut me some slack. It was late and I already had a few.

--
Tech "Lush Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

I have loaded and formatted and loaded and formatted
Windows 2003 server about 6 times now on the same
computer. I don't see why it wouldnt work with XP.