Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > cygwin and dev-c++ and after that, wxWindows (wxWidgets)

cygwin and dev-c++ and after that, wxWindows (wxWidgets)

Laura Lucas

Hi

I would like to use cygwin with Dev-c++ but i dont know how, i would
need step by step instructions starting from scratch, i tried very
hard already.

things i already done: install cygwin, dev-c++ and wxWindows devpacks,
wxWindows 2.4.2

It worked fine with minGW, but i need to use cygwin.

I havent found any tutorial on how to configure this compiler, the
environment variables, path, etc.

help me please
thanks
Laura Lucas