Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > how long should i wait for the welcome kit

how long should i wait for the welcome kit

=?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxh?=

Hi guys,
i just passed 70-229 and got a letter from the test center said i will
receive an email to notification the welcome kit, i want to know how long
should i wait for the email? Also i want to know which email account they
will use, since i used 2 different accounts when i paid the exam online and
registered in the test center.

thanks for replying.

Jerz

Well, I've been waiting for one since July 23, 2004 and another since July
28th so I'd say at least a month.

Jerz

"Angela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
> i just passed 70-229 and got a letter from the test center said i will
> receive an email to notification the welcome kit, i want to know how long
> should i wait for the email? Also i want to know which email account they
> will use, since i used 2 different accounts when i paid the exam online

and
> registered in the test center.
>
> thanks for replying.

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "Jerz" blathered:

> Well, I've been waiting for one since July 23, 2004 and another since July
> 28th so I'd say at least a month.

It took over a month for me to receive my MCSA Welcome Kit.

--
Tech "Patient Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

nerd32768

My MCP welcome kit came 6 weeks after the test