Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > printing

printing

obnurse

right side of page cutoff when printing...new xp user
needs help

TechGeekPro

On Aug 17, 2004 "obnurse" blathered:

> right side of page cutoff when printing..

Take the knife out.

--
Tech "Helpful Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi obnurse,

Try adjusting your margins in Page Setup.

Hope this helps.

Bobby