Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Writing Articles

Writing Articles

Anita M

I have obtained most of my MOS certifications, how do I
become a contributing writer for Microsoft regular and
power users?

Thanks for your assistance!
Anita

contact ms you stupid git, try there jobs web site (ill
let you find it on your own)

Mark Fugatt [MVP]

Such a constructive answer, why bother posting if you have no value to add.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
news:4ef101c48083$bf4185f0$(E-Mail Removed)...