Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > backup

backup

Jim Shaneman

Hi: Might have posted in wrong group, so I'm here. Have to
visit this site more often. It's changed for the better,
dramatically. Would like to do a ful backup of my XP Pro
system before it gets too large. Have Nero, but trouble
following along. Have backup on XP and would like to use
my CD burner. Prefer to do it right as I don't want to
make a fatal mistake. Please step or direct to step as I'm
not a wizard with software. Regards and much thanks, j

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi Jim,

Try this link
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...g_windows.mspx

When you are there, on the left pane, click Security and administration and
then Backing up files and folders. All the info you need should be there.

Hope this helps.

Bobby