Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Certification exam prep

Certification exam prep

John B

I'm planning to take the 70-228 sql server 2000 system admin exam in about a
months time, can anybody recommend some good resources to get me through the
exam - which is better self-test or Ucertify or would you recommend
something else?

John Breedon

anonymous

www.amazon.com and get a good book.

Have you tried looking at transcender software? they are
#1 for exam simulation.