Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Screen has shrunk!

Screen has shrunk!

sharn

My screen has reduced in size and I now have a black
border along the top and both sides. How can I fill the
screen?

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi sharn,

There are normally some control buttons below your screen on your monitor to
adjust the screen size, screen position, etc... if your monitor is the CRT
type, the big bulky monitor. If these control buttons don't help in the
adjustment, very likely the electron gun, the electron gun circuitry or the
magnetic coils are faulty. If this is the case, you might need to get a new
monitor.

If your monitor is the sleek LCD type, you might need to try other screen
resolutions available. The best resolution to use is the default one as LCD
screen commonly work best with its default resolution.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"sharn" wrote:

> My screen has reduced in size and I now have a black
> border along the top and both sides. How can I fill the
> screen?

Rowdy Yates

"sharn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:24d801c47d63
$eaa6c9d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> My screen has reduced in size and I now have a black
> border along the top and both sides. How can I fill the
> screen?

use a magic marker.

--
Rowdy Yates