Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > windows xp

windows xp

=?Utf-8?B?YmFycnlkb2c=?=

I was recently told that I could run in 98 mode,on xp, by selecting that in proporties.The man said that the program being a game,namely "Hitman codename 47 needs windows 95/98..,and this would do it..but I do not have that menu choice...I have..minimum..normal...and maximum...is there another way?

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Right click the game icon
Click Properties
Click Compatibility tab.
You can make your selections there.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"barrydog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was recently told that I could run in 98 mode,on xp, by selecting

that in proporties.The man said that the program being a game,namely
"Hitman codename 47 needs windows 95/98..,and this would do it..but I
do not have that menu choice...I have..minimum..normal...and
maximum...is there another way?

argus

have you tryed going to the website of the makers of the
game and seeing if they have an update to run on xp, or
2000 will proberly work as well
goodluck