Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Application Verifier

Application Verifier

Mike

The 'Application Verifier', distributed as part of the Microsoft Application
Compatibility Toolkit (needed for ms2003 certification), has problems with
Windows 2000 SP3 and SP4. It's obvious that my applications are being
monitored properly by the Verifier (they run really slow as mentioned in the
docs). However, when I click View Logs no log window comes up. Works fine
on XP SP1 and SP2 and 2003. These are clean install test machines, nothing
else installed except the single app I'm testing.

Has anyone gotten the 'Application Verifier' to work in 2000? If not, how
are there applications on the market that are 2000 compatible and ms2003
certified (since 'Application Verifier' is part of the requirements for
ms2003)? Does the Verifier store it's log data on the hard disk somewhere?

Thanks,
Mike

Hostname verifier in JAVA Stone Java 0 08-04-2011 12:29 PM
Hostname verifier Stone Java 0 08-04-2011 08:23 AM
A java proxy verifier JosephWu Java 0 06-06-2005 05:30 AM
how to code a java proxy verifier?? JosephWu Java 0 06-05-2005 02:41 AM
ANN: Advanced CheckSum Verifier (ACSV) Irnis Haliullin Digital Photography 0 11-18-2003 01:18 AM

Advertisments