Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Frustration getting MELL support

Frustration getting MELL support

Sandy Wood

Just had to add my 2 cents about the abysmal support I've
gotten trying to get MELL installation support. My
TechNet Plus Concierge suggested I check the web for
support and trying to go through Product Support for my
Enterprise Elearning products blew up with my Select
licensed product. Fun huh?

Does MELL really exist or is it a really secret
organization?

Nice to have these CDs and nothing to do with them.

OT:Friday Frustration CBIC MCSE 8 10-14-2005 07:37 PM
Filter Frustration Mark Adams Firefox 7 03-01-2005 05:06 AM
Crystal Frustration MattG ASP .Net 0 11-26-2003 02:45 PM
Getting Third Party Component Suppliers to support NUnit and NUnitASP to support test driven development in web pages Nick Zdunic ASP .Net 0 11-05-2003 10:45 AM
MELL and Server Hang Issues Chrystal Microsoft Certification 0 08-07-2003 02:18 PM

Advertisments