Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Directory of Training and Certification Definitions

Directory of Training and Certification Definitions

webmaster@trainingdictionary.com

Hey Guys,
As a summer project I've been building a wiki website at
www.trainingdictionary.com. It's an interactive dictionary of
training terms designed for the training community that can be added
to or updated by any visitor to the site. I would love for you guys
to check it out and see what you think. I feel that it would be a
very useful resource for anyone in the training field or trying
information about certifications. Please feel free to update or add
content, and if you find it useful please link to it or tell your
friends about it!!
Thanks,
Dave

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hey Guys,
> As a summer project I've been building a wiki website at
> www.trainingdictionary.com.

Hey man, I'm not giving you my email and phone number, so I'll just make a
recommendation. Add Chalk's term. It's a pretty useful phrase in the
certification world. Unfortunately.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

what is chalk's term?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hey Guys,
> > As a summer project I've been building a wiki website at
> > www.trainingdictionary.com.

> Hey man, I'm not giving you my email and phone number, so I'll just make a
> recommendation. Add Chalk's term. It's a pretty useful phrase in the
> certification world. Unfortunately.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:

> what is chalk's term?

Google my friend, Google.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Doom

> On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:
>
> > what is chalk's term?

> Google my friend, Google.
>
> --
> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

Google is real.

nerd32768

> what is chalk's term?

you have to modify it to get it through the Microsoft filters. if you are
not sure what it is, the go to www.google.com

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:
>
>> what is chalk's term?

> Google my friend, Google.

Not as common as I thought...

"Chalk's Term" returns only fifteen hits.

"Chalk's Phrase" (probably more accurate) returns only three hits (and all
three are probably mine).

--
Fris "google must be borked" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> TechGeekPro wrote:
>> On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:
>>
>>> what is chalk's term?

>> Google my friend, Google.

> Not as common as I thought...
>
> "Chalk's Term" returns only fifteen hits.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...Chalk%27s+Term
3,560 English pages for Chalk's Term

> "Chalk's Phrase" (probably more accurate) returns only three hits (and >
> all three are probably mine).

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...alk%27s+Phrase
144 English pages for Chalk's Phrase

The very first hit on the former search result gives it away.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Brian M.

I don't know what this means either, google is of no use. I googled the term
when the string first appeared here, but only found references to
TechGeekPro and silent thug's usages.

Brian M. wrote:
> I don't know what this means either, google is of no use. I googled
> the term when the string first appeared here, but only found
> references to TechGeekPro and silent thug's usages.

That's probably a good thing. It should not be obvious what Chalk's term
is. Lest it create havoc in the great World Order.

--
Fris "furrfu" beeŽ, MCNGP #13