Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MSDN Licensing

MSDN Licensing

We had a MDSN subscription that has expired. Are we still
allowed (legally) to continue to use the licenses and
products for test and development even though our
subscription has since expired.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Yes, indefinitely.
The only thing that has really changed as far a your use is you no
longer get access to new products.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

news:2ccb001c46919$8b9652c0$(E-Mail Removed)...