Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Microsoft Office Suite

Microsoft Office Suite

amy

Can someone please tell me what microsoft office suite
is?? I am interested in a job and it states I need to
know microsoft office suite. Can someone help me?

Thank You Very Much!!!

Me

Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Frontpage,
Onenote.

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi Me,

MS Office Suite refers to desktop based applications basically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. A wider suite would include Access and Publisher. These applications are meant to facilitate office productivity. Frontpage is totally off though it helps to know some of it.

Hope this helps.

Bobby