Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Write program to display "Flash" file

Write program to display "Flash" file

simon lee

Dear all,

I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla", However,
for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
solution, thanks

Regards,
Simon

Daniel T.

"simon lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla", However,
> for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
> cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
> solution, thanks

"x" is the wrong value.

Chris Theis

"simon lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:btg1ph$s1n$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
>
> I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla",

However,
> for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
> cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
> solution, thanks
>
> Regards,
> Simon

After giving my miracle crystal ball one of its mystical massages I saw that
you are in deep trouble. It told me that you will need to post some code
just to give others (who do not have such a crystal ball like me) the
chance to see what is going on.

Chris

Martijn Lievaart

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:52:45 +0000, Chris Theis wrote:

> "simon lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:btg1ph$s1n$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I use VC++ to write a program for display a flash file "file.fla",

> However,
>> for displaying flash file, it sometimes become black screen and sometimes
>> cannot display the corresponding location, why? Please give us suggested
>> solution, thanks
>>
>> Regards,
>> Simon
>>

> After giving my miracle crystal ball one of its mystical massages I saw that
> you are in deep trouble. It told me that you will need to post some code
> just to give others (who do not have such a crystal ball like me) the
> chance to see what is going on.

But I suggest the OP does that in a group where it is topical, which would
not be this group or acllc-c++ (where he multiposted the same question).

HTH,
M4