Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Tutor and Software Engineer(Java, C++, PC computer, Internet, etc)

Tutor and Software Engineer(Java, C++, PC computer, Internet, etc)

Henry

I can provide the following assitance:

1. PROGRAMMING PROJECT (Student projects are welcome) or,
2. COMPUTER TUTOR (Java, Visual C++ 6, C++ (UNIX), Using Computer,
Internet,
Windows, etc)
3. MISCELLANEOUS COMPUTER SOFTARE/HARDWARE QUESTIONS

Trusted and experienced software programmer graduated with a degree of
B.S. in Computer Science. My current location is in New York City,
USA. Long distance or International help can also be made as possible.
However, I cannot relocate myself. For programming assistance, you can
reach me by email or phone in order to discuss the program detail.
Your program is sent to you after completion.

Fee: Negotiable and reasonable !!!

Phone: 718-460-4665

Henry

Victor Bazarov

"Henry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> I can provide the following assitance:
> [...]
>
> Fee:[...]

You might consider posting to misc.jobs.* hierarchy.

Jack Klein

On 6 Jan 2004 16:55:38 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Henry) wrote in
comp.lang.c++:

> I can provide the following assitance:
>
> 1. PROGRAMMING PROJECT (Student projects are welcome) or,
> 2. COMPUTER TUTOR (Java, Visual C++ 6, C++ (UNIX), Using Computer,
> Internet,
> Windows, etc)
> 3. MISCELLANEOUS COMPUTER SOFTARE/HARDWARE QUESTIONS
>
> Trusted and experienced software programmer graduated with a degree of

ITYM spammer.

Google abuse notified.

--
Jack Klein