Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: windows on a mac?

Re: windows on a mac?

nerd32768

"dyouden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had someone recently ask me if he could format the hard drive in his

Macintosh computer and install Windows on it instead. Is this possible? What
is the best way to go on this? I am not certain of the system specs, as he
did not know himself and did not have the system.

It is not possible if you format the drive. You can run a Windows Emulator
to use windows on that computer, but Macintosh hardware is not compatible
with windows. Period. That is why you either by a PC or mac.