Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Graphics

Graphics

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYzMzNTM0?=

I am sure there is a simple fix to my problem, when ever I download a graphic no mater what extension is the download always wants to save as .bmp. If someone could help me to clear this up I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Marc

Bill

There is a simple fix....post to the right newsgroup!!!

WOW

Clear your internet cache --- Under tools | internet options, on the general
tab under Temporary Internet files - click on Delete Files. This should
clear it up.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...