Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Time management fucntions

Time management fucntions

Muzzy

Hi,
I'm not sure if it's not an off topic Q, but:
are there any standard c++ functions to deal with system time?
(I use for windows OS)
someting like Time(), StrToDate() as in C++ Builder?

Thank you,
Andrew

Jeff Schwab

Muzzy wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not sure if it's not an off topic Q, but:
> are there any standard c++ functions to deal with system time?
> (I use for windows OS)
> someting like Time(), StrToDate() as in C++ Builder?
>
> Thank you,
> Andrew

Check out the <ctime> header from the standard library. I'm not sure
about a StrToDate function, but strftime does the reverse.

-Jeff