Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Error: Link.exe

Error: Link.exe

Susan

I am using the Microsoft Visual C++ to compile my files.
However, I got the following error message while I tried to build the
execution file. Can anyone help me to solve these problems .... ?
Thank you!
Susan
--------------------Configuration: preprocess - Win32
Linking...
nafxcwd.lib(thrdcore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__endthreadex
nafxcwd.lib(thrdcore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__beginthreadex
Debug/preprocess.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

preprocess.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)