Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > installing, Configuring, and Administering Mcrosoft Windows 2000 Professional

installing, Configuring, and Administering Mcrosoft Windows 2000 Professional

Puleng More

Retake Policy

Please allow me access to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/fag/
Before attempting to retake the exam, I need to reveiw the
Microsoft Exam Retake Policy to ensure that I comply with
the current retake requirements as well as other exam and
testing procedures, hence I need access to the site.

Mark Fugatt [MVP]

Dont you mean:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq

And the retake policy can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/security.asp

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
news:1d81801c45478$17220250$(E-Mail Removed)...