Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Bad Picture Quality!!

Bad Picture Quality!!

Cindy

Hi,

Also, what should I do, when it comes to
having bad quality, especially when it
comes to pictures, on my computer? When
the quality is bad, it looks like tiny ., x,
squares, etc. Again, any help would be
greatly appreciated, and thanks!!