Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Safe Mode

Safe Mode

Cindy

Hi,

People, I'm having major problems when it comes to my
computer, and I can be pretty naive, when it comes to
them!! Can somebody tell me, how I can make my computer
run normal again, instead of having it in safe mode? Any
help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!!

Ken Briscoe

"Cindy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1ac8701c44f36$5dabe070$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> People, I'm having major problems when it comes to my
> computer, and I can be pretty naive, when it comes to
> them!! Can somebody tell me, how I can make my computer
> run normal again, instead of having it in safe mode? Any
> help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!!

Do you have the box your computer came in?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi Cindy,

While your computer is booting up, press F8 to go into Windows Advanced Options Menu. From this menu, choose Start Windows Normally by using your arrow keys on your keyboard. If all things are well with your computer, it should run normally.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"Cindy" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> People, I'm having major problems when it comes to my
> computer, and I can be pretty naive, when it comes to
> them!! Can somebody tell me, how I can make my computer
> run normal again, instead of having it in safe mode? Any
> help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!!

Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 2 09-23-2005 07:39 PM
Re: Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 0 09-23-2005 04:50 PM
Safe mode Vs normal mode Echy Firefox 6 08-27-2005 07:56 PM
adware different in safe mode and normal mode?? Ladydeb Computer Support 0 09-24-2004 09:30 AM

Advertisments