Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Network + And A+ Certs

Network + And A+ Certs

Kevin

I'm thinking about studying for both A+ and Network + exams.....I"ve already
got both study books but I believe they are very old. (the Network + is book
was printed in 2000 I think) and the A+ books are for the 1998 exams. First
of all, has the Network + exam had as many changes to it like the A+? If so,
where can I find information about those changes? Would it be a good idea to
get new books for both?

Thanks..

Kevin

Steve

Get newer books, you probably won't pass using those
books since test questions change all the time.
A+ has windows XP questions on it so the book you have
now won't do you any good
I took my Network+ 4 years ago and I'm sure by now there
are wireless and fiber questions on it
which probably isn't in the book you have now.

Bill Batchelor

Go to comptia.org they have all the objectives that you need to study to
pass the test.

news:1aab001c44ee8$76891110$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Get newer books, you probably won't pass using those
> books since test questions change all the time.
> A+ has windows XP questions on it so the book you have
> now won't do you any good
> I took my Network+ 4 years ago and I'm sure by now there
> are wireless and fiber questions on it
> which probably isn't in the book you have now.

zp

Howzit Kevin,

I sat the network+ exam about a month ago, make sure you
know your Linux and Unix too.

Good luck

Using my A+ and Network+ certs towards my MCSA That Guy MCSA 3 07-18-2006 08:02 PM
MCDST Forum and Upgrading Certs wexmary Microsoft Certification 0 05-01-2005 10:57 PM
Linux and Unix CERTS J Rick MCSE 6 01-19-2004 06:34 AM
Certs and HR people...does HR know anything about certs? Scott D MCSE 0 10-27-2003 02:44 AM
MCSE and Othe Certs geddy Microsoft Certification 1 08-29-2003 12:08 PM

Advertisments