Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: How do I stop programs from automatically starting?

Re: How do I stop programs from automatically starting?

Kathy

start/run/msconfig/start up

Disable those you do not want to start up (such as instant messengar
programs, and those that require you to be connected)

If you are unsure of what some items are, consult a tech, some you do not
want to remove.

"Jillian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I start windows, All of my installed programs start automatically

suck as AIM, Windows Messenger, IMesh, and others. is there a place where I
can select what I want to automatically start when I start the computer and
what I dont want to? Thanks everyone.