Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Basic IPCC Lab System

Basic IPCC Lab System

rmcdouga@ican.net

I am looking at setting up a small Cisco lab system for testing a CTI
solution. Can anyone tell me what the specific equipment is that we
would need to get from Cisco in terms that a Cisco reseller would
understand? We would need a basic small system with three phones
using Call Manger and IPCC; likely with some sort of basic trunking.
Anyway, if anyone can shed some light on this I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thx in advance,
Rob

Jonathan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am looking at setting up a small Cisco lab system for testing a CTI
> solution. Can anyone tell me what the specific equipment is that we
> would need to get from Cisco in terms that a Cisco reseller would
> understand? We would need a basic small system with three phones
> using Call Manger and IPCC; likely with some sort of basic trunking.
> Anyway, if anyone can shed some light on this I would greatly
> appreciate it.

Assuming you aren't interested in VMWare... An MCS7815 should satisfy your
requirement with IPCC Express 4.0 and CCM4.1

Jonathan