Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Deleting files from SYSTEM-SAV D drive???

Deleting files from SYSTEM-SAV D drive???

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

I keep getting error messages wanting me to delete files from the D drive, however I am unclear if this is safe?? This drive is very full and I want to remove, but the files appear to be zipped and very old. Are they ok to remove?

Deleting data from the file without deleting the file first crea C++ 2 12-28-2012 11:50 PM
Deleting a File from Hardrive and Deleting a SubKey in Registry Harry Barker C++ 2 04-19-2006 09:34 AM
deleting files on VPN3000 lehman.alan@gmail.com Cisco 1 08-22-2005 11:54 AM
Deleting files John ASP .Net 1 10-02-2004 01:12 AM
Deleting files on web server via browser - a specific problem Hrvoje Vrbanc ASP .Net 0 02-25-2004 04:53 PM

Advertisments