Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Frontpage transfer to new computer

Frontpage transfer to new computer

Geoff Bye

I transferred all files/settings from an old to new
computer using Windows wizard. All went well except that
Frontpage did not transfer. If I reinstall on the new
machine I will only get limited # of uses. What can I do
to overcome this?

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Geoff;
Did you activate on the new installation?

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

news:12e4201c4435c$6bcc4d60$(E-Mail Removed)...