Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Threads and Sockets

Threads and Sockets

Jupiter5F

Can someone point me to an online tutorial where I can learn how to use threads
and sockets to write C++ applications that access databases and/or servers.

Thanks in advance.

Alexander Terekhov

Socketd

On 14 Nov 2003 15:40:32 GMT
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jupiter5F) wrote:

> Can someone point me to an online tutorial where I can learn how to
> use threads and sockets to write C++ applications that access
> databases and/or servers.

Sorry, you are OT. But take a look at:
www.wxwindows.org

socketd

Jupiter5F

Thanks for the input, I'll check it out.

Jupiter5F

Thanks for the input!

Threads, signals and sockets (on UNIX) geoffbache Python 6 06-11-2007 05:34 PM
threads and sockets Ajay Python 3 10-14-2004 02:32 AM
threads, sockets, pyopengl, pickle (and tkinter...) Rod Stephenson Python 0 06-22-2004 03:37 AM
Help needed in problem with Threads and sockets. Gonšalo Rodrigues Python 0 12-29-2003 07:39 PM
tkinter, sockets and threads together Julia Goolia Python 4 09-12-2003 11:57 AM

Advertisments