Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > SEMI OT: Syntax Coloring in VC++ 6.0

SEMI OT: Syntax Coloring in VC++ 6.0

da Vinci

Hello gents,

I tried to find a Microsoft newsgroup better suited for this question
but was unable to find anything related to the Visual C++ 6.0. The
only thing a net search and a MSDN search came up with was something
for Fox Pro.

My question:

How do you get Visual C++ 6.0 to print the source code with the syntax
coloring?

I have tried a few different things, even setting my printer to color
only, and it still prints black text. I looked through every menu and
found no button and done web searches.

At this point I would give up except I have heard from others that
they are able to do it.

Is there a way?

Thanks Gents.

Bryce

Try www.codeproject.com for a question like that old chap
regards
--
Bryce

da Vinci

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:16:40 +1100, Bryce
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Try www.codeproject.com for a question like that old chap
>regards

Thanks for the hint. I went over the site and still cannot find the
answer to my question.

Please note that I want to print my source code with the syntax
colors.

I found on that site how to make my fonts different colors in my
program, but that is not what I desire at this point.

Thanks.

John Carson

"da Vinci" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)
> Hello gents,
>
> I tried to find a Microsoft newsgroup better suited for this question
> but was unable to find anything related to the Visual C++ 6.0. The
> only thing a net search and a MSDN search came up with was something
> for Fox Pro.

Try

microsoft.public.vc.language
microsoft.public.vc.ide_general

These (and many other Microsoft groups) are available on

msnews.microsoft.com

which is a public news server to which anyone can connect for free.

--
John Carson

Bryce

>Thanks for the hint. I went over the site and still cannot find the
>answer to my question.

Did you try posting your question on the discussion/help boards there?

--
Bryce