Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > help?

help?

=?Utf-8?B?YmVsbGFzZGFkMjAwMw==?=

My computer keeps shutting down and the only way I can stop it is START>RUN "shutdown -a" and now I can no longer disable the ICF built in; I have a Dell dimensions 2400 with windows xp with factory settings- help

You have the W32.Sasser worm on your computer. Get the
removal tool here:

http://tinyurl.com/3d3zg