Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Could someone please guide me some tips about MS70-019 exam

Could someone please guide me some tips about MS70-019 exam

HowAreYou

Hi guys,

I heard that MS 70-019 (Designing & Implementing Data Warehouse with
Microsoft SQL server 7.0) will expire on June 30 soon. I haven't taken that
exam yet so I am planning to pass it in two months. If someone has such exam
experiences or old exam questions, I would appreciate if you could share.
Thanks a lot!

Sh

Hi there,

I recommend the practice tests available from MeasureUp.
Here's a link to web site for the practice test for this
exam:
http://www.measureup.com/cart/DisplayProductsMUP.asp?
plid=&did=&vendor=&cid=&test=70-
019&testname=&mid=&crttrk=&showDemos=