Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Builder / go to edit filed

Builder / go to edit filed

BO

Hello,

How we can change our cursor position for this issue:
we are in Edit1 filed, when we click Enter (in Edit1 field) I want to
be in Edit2 filed. How we can do it?

Chris

Peter van Merkerk

> How we can change our cursor position for this issue:
> we are in Edit1 filed, when we click Enter (in Edit1 field) I want to
> be in Edit2 filed. How we can do it?

I assume your question is about Borland C++ Builder??? It may come as a
surprise to you, but not everyone in the world is using this development
platform. Anyway the best place to ask these questions is one of the
newsgroups on the newsgroups.borland.com newsserver, those newsgroups
are dedicated to Borland products so you are more likely to get a good
peer reviewed answer there. See also
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

--
Peter van Merkerk
peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl

Where's a DOM builder that uses the Builder Pattern to ... buildDOMs? Phlip Python 5 01-13-2010 12:48 PM
COMPLAINT FILED CITIZEN OF INDIA MCSE 30 07-02-2004 05:13 AM
application filed to initialize properly Patricia Kline ASP .Net 0 02-26-2004 10:33 PM

Advertisments