Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Any good exam provider suggestion?

Any good exam provider suggestion?

star gazer

Hi all,

I am new to the group and I would like to ask for some good
suggestions from you all.

I and some of my colleagues are considering taking the exams for MCSD
certifications, and we have found several exam providers who sell
training exams package. They do vary in prices, and we cannot really
tell the difference by looking at a few sample questions and some
testimony they posted. So we would like to ask anyone who has tried
the following and if you have some good ones please suggest here.

Providers:
- http://www.superbible.net/ - $19.9 each sample exam
- http://www.whizlabs.com/ - $59.9 each sample exam
- http://www.selftestsoftware.com/ - $99.9 for each

All of them have some sort of guarantees. One colleague tried
"selftest" and he said it's quite good, just the price would be the
most expensive.

So does anyone tried any of those, and which one you know have exam
questions closest to the real one?

Thanks in advance!!

Stephen

FYI: Exams we will take:

Exam 70–315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
Microsoft Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Exam 70–316: Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications
with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Exam 70–320: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with
Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

Exam 70–300: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET
Solution Architectures

Exam 70–229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL
Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition