Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > shell stopped unexpectedly

shell stopped unexpectedly

=?Utf-8?B?dmVyYQ==?=

My computer hangs when I am browsing the intenet, my task bar and all my shortcuts on the desktop disappear for a short time, then return. One if the icons beside the clock does not show when it restarts. The Sound Effect icon. When I go in to event viewer it says shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe has restarted. It is entered in Applications under winlogon. Any ideas what is causing this and if there is anything I can do to sort the problem

Tural Aliyev

enter to this site:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;q275599