Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Registry question - please help

Registry question - please help

Geo

Hi to all,

How can I create a registry key that can be deleted by
any user on the machine.

A sample code or any other reference will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Geo

Victor Bazarov

"Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> How can I create a registry key that can be deleted by
> any user on the machine.
>
> A sample code or any other reference will be greatly
> appreciated.

This is a C++ language newsgroup. If you have a C++ language
question, do ask. If you have a question concerning some
platform-specific issue, like Windows registry, please find
a newsgroup where that would be on topic.

I strongly recommend comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

Good luck!

Victor