Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Game made in VB4 do not work with XP and 2K why?

Game made in VB4 do not work with XP and 2K why?

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bGEgVmFuRHVuZW0=?=

I have made a game in Visual Basic 4 and there's a lot of problems to run it in XP and 2k systems. What should I recommend to users

Help me quickly pleas

Thank You in adbvanc

=?Utf-8?B?U3BpZGVybWFu?=

I would recommend downloading the latest vb runtime files from the microsoft site and distributing them via a network-shared directory, or including them with your installation package.