Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MVP

Levarius

How do you obtain MVP Microsoft Valued Professional
Rating?

Mark Fugatt [MVP]

Its not a form of certification that you can get by taking exams, it is by
nomination for the assistance you provide to others through your
contribution to a product group.

www.microsoft.com/mvp

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Levarius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7df601c43175$ef9d3ad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you obtain MVP Microsoft Valued Professional
> Rating?

Tural

you have to share ideas and your knowledge publicly to be
MVP...for example, my teacher was MVP in Turkey this year
(Mehmet Nuri Cankaya. and he really deserved it...
"shairing is fun"
T.A

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 864601c43223$41445d20$(E-Mail Removed),
Tural <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> you have to share ideas and your knowledge publicly to be
> MVP...for example, my teacher was MVP in Turkey this year
> (Mehmet Nuri Cankaya. and he really deserved it...
> "shairing is fun"

Most of us share in newsgroups, web-based forums, or email lists that are
archived so others can search and find answers to many of their questions. I
know I find answers to a lot of Windows (not my area of expertise) questions
because the answers are archived.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com