Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Microsoft Speech SDK

Microsoft Speech SDK

Hrvoje

Hi,
I just got their SDK, it comes with 2 CDs. I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with this Speech Recognition SDK. It has a Visual Studio .NET
also, do I need that, and what is that for? It says to install it also and
it is a 60 day trial.

Is there a better group to ask this on news.microsoft.com?

Attila Feher

Hrvoje wrote:
> Hi,
> I just got their SDK, it comes with 2 CDs. I was wondering if anyone
> has any experience with this Speech Recognition SDK. It has a Visual
> Studio .NET also, do I need that, and what is that for? It says to
> install it also and it is a 60 day trial.
>
> Is there a better group to ask this on news.microsoft.com?

Yep. Please consult their newsgroups. This one is only for the C++
language:

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

--
Attila aka WW