Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!

25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!

Bill Fritz

Use the following discount code for a 25% discount on any Microsoft exam
thru May 31, 2004:

MSUU4C9E1287

This discount is good only for Microsoft exams and must be scheduled and
taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. One additional note - you do NOT
have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, simply schedule
it now for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

Mark Fugatt [MVP]

And you are now in direct violation of the promotion rules by posting the
code here, this should only be given out to students who attend your class.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Bill Fritz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BCB59991.B7C%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Use the following discount code for a 25% discount on any Microsoft exam
> thru May 31, 2004:
>
> MSUU4C9E1287
>
> This discount is good only for Microsoft exams and must be scheduled and
> taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. One additional note - you do NOT
> have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
> don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, simply schedule
> it now for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

A while back someone posted such a code and it was soon invalidated.
I suppose some legitimate students were unhappy with their instructor
costing them extra $.

Live and learn
Or is it live and not learn.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ojp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> And you are now in direct violation of the promotion rules by

posting the
> code here, this should only be given out to students who attend your

class.

> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Exchange MVP
> http://www.exchangetrainer.com
> http://www.msexchange.org
> "Bill Fritz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BCB59991.B7C%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Use the following discount code for a 25% discount on any

Microsoft exam
> > thru May 31, 2004:
> >
> > MSUU4C9E1287
> >
> > This discount is good only for Microsoft exams and must be

scheduled and
> > taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. One additional note - you

do NOT
> > have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so

if you
> > don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, simply

schedule
> > it now for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

Another MCT wanting to win a free trip.

"Bill Fritz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BCB59991.B7C%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Use the following discount code for a 25% discount on any Microsoft exam
> thru May 31, 2004:
>
> MSUU4C9E1287
>
> This discount is good only for Microsoft exams and must be scheduled and
> taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. One additional note - you do NOT
> have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
> don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, simply schedule
> it now for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

glow

U. Y. !!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...