Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Problem with settings in Internet Explorer

Problem with settings in Internet Explorer

=?Utf-8?B?dGxtMjRrcw==?=

I have a problem with my internet explorer. I assume that someone loaded a program onto my computer and this program piggy back it. I have a tool bar called plangramlies. Every time I remove it from my screen it puts itself back. It also addes shortcuts to my desktop and favorates window. I cannot seem to find how this got added to my computer or how to remove it. Please help if you can.

Brian

Run your virus software after getting the latest updates.
Make sure you have all the latest MS updates. Then install
and run spyware. Spybot or AdAware are good and free.
Spybot has an immunize function that should block it from
coming back. Hope that helps.

-Brian

Tural Aliyev

The problem is not with internet explorer, there can be
adware in your computer.
my advice is the system mechanic program (download from
www.iolo.com). and there is a menu on the left its name is
protect. there you will find eliminate software link and
by this software you can overcome this problem.
Good Luck,