Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Help to access dmoz file.

Help to access dmoz file.

Henrique

Hi all,
I am trying to develop a class to access the dmoz structure file,
but, since i am new to c++, i am having a hard time. I wonder if some
one has done it. I also want to know where i can find more exemplos of
c++.
Tanks, Henrique.

Victor Bazarov

"Henrique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> I am trying to develop a class to access the dmoz structure file,
> but, since i am new to c++, i am having a hard time.

'dmoz' is not defined by the language. If you can explain what you're
trying to achieve and show what you've done so far, and ask particular
questions, we could try to help. Please consider, though, that your
problem has to be of C++ _language_ nature. If it isn't (for example,
you don't know the algorithm you need), comp.lang.c++ is not the right
place to ask.

> I wonder if some
> one has done it. I also want to know where i can find more exemplos of
> c++.

www.google.com

Victor

DMOZ/AJAX treeview demo (open directory project) aaronwmail-usenet@yahoo.com Javascript 0 04-25-2006 01:38 PM
Re: dmoz.org Jukka K. Korpela HTML 2 08-01-2003 05:38 PM
Re: dmoz.org Jacqui or (maybe) Pete HTML 0 08-01-2003 10:29 AM
Re: dmoz.org Igor Slyusar HTML 0 08-01-2003 09:16 AM
Re: dmoz.org Kieran Seymour HTML 0 08-01-2003 09:13 AM

Advertisments