Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > how to print output?

how to print output?

Developwebsites

which compilers allow to print your entire output?
most dont allow you to from the DOS console, so you have
to copy/paste into word.
Borland 3.11/4.52 do but they are old and dont compile same
code as 5.5 does.
perhaps there is an IDE (such as miniide) for 5.5 which can print?

MingW doesnt work for me.
remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

Jonathan Mcdougall

> which compilers allow to print your entire output?

Please, do not multipost. See my answer in alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++.

Jonathan

Thomas Matthews

Developwebsites wrote:

> which compilers allow to print your entire output?
> most dont allow you to from the DOS console, so you have
> to copy/paste into word.
> Borland 3.11/4.52 do but they are old and dont compile same
> code as 5.5 does.
> perhaps there is an IDE (such as miniide) for 5.5 which can print?
>
> MingW doesnt work for me.
> remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

WTF are you talking about.
The following compilers that I've used, allow me to print
all of my output: MS Visual C++, Borland C++ Builder, ARM
Compiler, Metaware C/C++, Greenhills, Gnu, Comeau, Turbo
C and C++.

Windows, and pausing for output are platform specific topics
and best discussed in a platform specific newsgroup.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt