Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > file types

file types

=?Utf-8?B?ZGRldGFpbGVy?=

cannot change file types...i have many pics that i can't simply click on to view. i have been to folder options--file types-change- and from there, it's clear as mud! any help? Send to my e-mail address thank

Dennis

Kurt Hudson [MVP]

You want to go to Folder Options, View tab. Then you can clear the [ ] Hide
extensions for known file types checkbox. You should look at ALL of the
other options in there too.

"ddetailer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> cannot change file types...i have many pics that i can't simply click on

to view. i have been to folder options--file types-change- and from there,
it's clear as mud! any help? Send to my e-mail address thanks

> Dennis

Tural Aliyev

in Tools -> Folders Options -> View. there is Hide for
extensions for known file types. uncheck it, so you can
solve this problem.