Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Yes! I can run my business

Yes! I can run my business

deana

I have Yes! I can run by business software by microsoft.
I think there may be a glitch in the program. I am
looking to find local support groups or someone who may
be able to come and check out my pragram and possibly fix
it. I live in Orange county, California