Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > ASP.net

ASP.net

d-ray

printer, HP psc 2400,(Print, Copy, Scan, Fax). I have
also upgraded my memory to my maximum capacity of 512
megs. My question is this. Why do I have an ASP.net user
account now? Is this spyware? How did it install? I am
not familiar with this "program" and am concerned that it
will be a problem.

>OS: XP
>
>No its just another version of net. passport ..I used to

think the same thing so i feel your pain.........