Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > do I have to have a windows OS to start a New pc when the mwssage no ntldr foun

do I have to have a windows OS to start a New pc when the mwssage no ntldr foun

darinsray

Please help me load lindows onto a clean hard drive i keep
getting no ntldr and ifso please tell me what are some
easy floppy or disc formating utilities prior to loading
lindows or linux....Please help for what its worth all my
other machine are dedicated windows builds.. thanx

Darin RAy