Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Winlogon.exe entry point

Winlogon.exe entry point

=?Utf-8?B?TWFzdGVyIExlZQ==?=

Hello everyone everytime I log off my workstation and log back in I get this error message "SAS window: winlogon.exe - Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point WMIsWorkstationAuthenticated could not be located in the dynamic link library WMSCHAPI.dll".
My workstation is a WIN2000 Pro running Novell client for windows over a network. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance your help is much appreciated

Master Lee, Toronto

d-ray

regidit classs/root/user should have that file retrievable
or execute sys restore from cmd prompt..

Kurt Hudson [MVP]

This error is related to your SAS software & Novell client. You probably
need to reinstall the SAS and Novell client software to resolve the error.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...